Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ventura College Library
The Ventura College Library is here to help you with your research assignment. Below are some tutorials on how to navigate the Library resources as well as some tips and tricks to help you along the research process.
The included video tutorials are:
- Navigating the Ventura College Library Homepage
- Why Use Library Databases
- Database Search Strategies
- Comparison: Searching EBSCO and ProQuest
Have questions? Librarians are available and standing by to help answer your questions.
- Library Chat: Click on the speech bubble on the lower right hand side of your screen
- Phone: (805) 289-6382
- Research Appointment: Appointment Calendar