Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you need additional help with your citations, contact a librarian at:
What's New in APA 7th Edition?
Here are a few of the changes in the 7th edition of the APA manual:
- New guidelines specifically for student papers.
- Only one space after a period in the body of papers.
- You must include up to twenty authors for sources in your reference list.
- Publisher location is no longer required.
- DOIs or URLs should be live hyperlinks.
APA Manual @ the VC Library