1. In an existing module, click on the "+" button.
2. From the drop-down menu, select "External Tool" and navigate to Films on Demand.
3. In the box that pops up, search for the video you would like to embed. Once you find the video, click on "Embed" and select an embed size.
4. When you publish the page, the video will be embedded.
1. In Films on Demand, find the video you want to embed and click on "Share."
2. In the pop-up menu, select "Embed/Link" and copy the "Embed Code."
3. Navigate to your Canvas page, click on the "Edit" button, then click on the "Embed" icon.
4. Paste the embed code and click on "Submit," then save your page.
|Peter Sezzi, Librarian & Department Chair
Office: LRC 212
|Kaela Casey, Librarian
Office: LRC 211
|Linda Kennedy, Librarian
Office: LRC 210