1. Go to AVON and click on the link for Academic Video Online.
2. Search or browse for the video you would like to embed. Once you find it, click on the video icon to go to the video's page.
3. Click on Share, then Copy Permalink.
4. A window will pop up. Click on the button at the top right to copy the Permalink.
5. Go to Canvas and in an existing page click on the carrot next to the Link icon, then select External Links.
6. Add the text you would like to appear in the Text box and paste the AVON video permalink in the Link box, then click on Done.
6. Click "Save" in Canvas to save your page.
|Peter Sezzi, Librarian & Department Chair
Office: LRC 212
|Kaela Casey, Librarian
Office: LRC 211
|Linda Kennedy, Librarian
Office: LRC 210