LibGuides are web pages that are created by librarians to help students conduct research in specific subject areas or courses. Take a look at the full list of our LibGuides. If you would like a LibGuide created for your course or specific assignment for your course, please contact a librarian.
1. From an existing module in Canvas, click the "+" button.
2. From the drop-down menu, select "External Tool."
3. Select "Libapps Library Content," then click "Add Item."
4. Click on "LibGuides."
5. Select "Full LibGuide."
6. Scroll through the list and locate the LibGuide you want to embed.
7. Select a landing page and click on "Embed Content" and "Add Item."
|Peter Sezzi, Librarian & Department Chair
Office: LRC 212
|Kaela Casey, Librarian
Office: LRC 211
|Linda Kennedy, Librarian
Office: LRC 210